The Workshop will take place from 12th to 16th Of December 2021 at different cities in Oman. For specific venue and date please contact Mr. Russom Kebedom, email@example.com
The workshop is suitable for qualified personnel responsible for power quality and power systems.
Learning Objectives: At the end of the training program, course participants shall be able to:
- Comprehend the basic components and operations of a power system and define power quality
- Relate power quality to its importance, impacts and costs
- Identify power quality disturbances
- Identify power quality monitoring tools
- Identify mitigation measures for power quality problems
- Apply recommended guidelines in installation of a power quality recorder on a power system network
- Effectively diagnose power quality problems and propose appropriate mitigation measures
Field experts from Unipower AB on Power Quality Systems will attend, make presentations and share experiences.