Power Quality training at Kafu Gorge Regional Training Center in Zambia last week was a success and attracted participants from eight different countries in the Southern African Region.
Dr. Ebrahim Balouji, Eneryield and Russom Kebedom, Unipower were appreciated lecturers during training at KGRTC.
The event was recognized as important in the region, and the Swedish Ambassador HE Johan Hallenborg participated during the last day of the event and the graduation ceremony.
Course objectives were:
- Discuss the Components and Operations of a Power System
- Explain the importance of Power Quality
- Classify Power System Stability
- Mitigate and Monitor Power Quality
- Configure and set up Power Quality Analysers
- Mitigate Power System Disturbances and Blackouts
You can see a recording of the closing ceremony here: Embassy of Sweden in Lusaka (Facebook)